Can I get my speeding ticket amended?

Our office doesn't amend speeding tickets to non-moving violations.  However you may qualify for traffic diversion.  If you are interested in diversion, please contact Becky Matzeder at 913-684-0772.  If you want to apply for diversion, DO NOT enter a plea at your first appearance, instead request a continuance to apply for diversion.